We are hiring survey engineer for Pune Metro Elevated Project. Engineers will be responsible for Carry out measurements and collect and interpret data about areas of land, including information about boundaries, buildings and both natural and man-made features. Interested candidates may apply
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Establish and maintain project reference benchmarks & datums as required.
2. Organize implementation of any action plans necessary for survey tasks and monitor the achievement of targets set.
3. Plan, co-ordinate and execute the activities of survey including survey information flowing to and from designers.
4. Provide reference for all construction activities and check accuracy of formwork.
5. Collate documents, drawings and calculations etc. for submission to the Client / Engineer or his representative and obtain the necessary approvals for survey tasks.
6. Conduct post-concreting survey.
7. Co-ordinate and resolve survey queries, including co-ordination with consultants and sub-contractors that may be involved in survey tasks.
Communicate all survey issues amongst the project teams
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma in Survey Engineering
- Experience in Elevated Metro Project
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Civil
Contact Company:Tata Projects
Reference Id:Survey Enginner