Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Hiring Needs of the Business Units
- Workforce planning for multiple projects
- Design and implement sourcing strategy
- Build strong candidate pipeline for just in time hiring
- Source, Screen and Evaluate potential candidates
- Selection and Offer Management
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact for candidate during the selection process, Post Offer Engagement and Onboarding
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA/MSW, PG in Human Resources
- Min 8 Years of experience in similar nature of work.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. We have expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
We deliver projects on time using world-class management techniques and do not compromise on safety and sustainability.
Contact Company:Tata Projects