Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure safe work practices and working environment.
- To ensure compliance with legal obligations and company requirements. Track and regularly report the status of regulatory compliance and improvement initiatives to the Concerned
- To Develop EHS Plan and ensure implementation
- To maintain the Risk register and ensure that risk assessments are completed for all activities with significant risks
- To implement EHS Procedures and develop local work procedures in Local Language related to EHS to comply with legal obligations and company requirements.
- To communicate and implement EHS Policies and Statutory requirements
- To conduct site safety inspection & EHS induction training regularly.
- To conduct Hazard identification and Risk Assessment survey at regular interval.
- To monitor various safety work permits and ensure safety regulations
- To conduct safety promotional activities round the year.
- To increase Health & Safety Awareness TRG Programme among workmen & Project team round the clock.
- To manage ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 compliance activities including safety management and training
- To promote setting up and leadership of safety committee
- To report and investigate all the accidents and near-miss incidents and implement Corrective Action Measures.
- To prepare and implement effective accident prevention programme at site.
- To identify potential hazards, prioritize based on risk potential and monitor implementation of corrective actions when necessary to mitigate the risks.
- To report weekly/monthly/near miss/incident statistics to the management.
- To drive environmental awareness / Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports /Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Sc - Environmental Science with 10 Years of minimum experience.
- Advanced Diploma / PG Diploma/ Diploma in Industrial Safety.
- Exposure to International Projects
Role:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Environment Health & Safety
Role Category:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Environmental science
Tata Projects provides end-to-end services in power generation, transmission, power distribution solution, and smart grid management solution
Tata Projects provides customized turnkey solutions for thermal power plants such as total EPC, comprehensive Balance of Plant (BOP), and Flue-gas desulfurization (FGD) solutions. With rich experience in coal and gas-based plants, super and subcritical technologies, we have executed several large and complex projects, including India's largest power plant of its type at Krishnapatnam.
Our expertise in planning and executing power distribution solutions makes us the preferred choice to lay down power lines. Tata Projects has laid more than 13,000 kms of power transmission lines since its inception. As a power distribution solution, it operates in all types of terrains, such as the Himalayan Ranges, forests, and deserts, to install high voltage lines ranging from 440 to 765 kV to up to 1200 kV DC. Tata Projects uses the latest technology such as stringing with the help of Drones, Material transfer with the help of Helicrane & Ropeways, smart grid management solutions, and 3D engineering for the construction of Substation Control room buildings to accelerate the construction of transmission lines in hilly areas.
Our strength lies in having skilled resources, robust processes, and exceptional project management capability. This allows us to effectively monitor and control every stage of the execution, and deliver the project on time, making us the preferred choice for power distribution solutions and smart grid management solutions.
Contact Company:Tata Projects
Address:1st Floor, Tower 1, Okaya Centre, B 5, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309