Walk In Interviews- QA/QC Lab Technician for WDFCC Project, Vadodara (Gujarat).
Interview Date & Day- 11th March 2018, Sunday Time - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Job Description:
Education / Experience Required:
- Responsible for all type of activities at Quality lab such as Mix Design for all type of Concrete & Material Testing - Coarse; Fine Aggregate testing, Concrete Testing -Core Cutting, Rock Bolt Testing, Cube Testing, Soil Testing.
- Responsible for Civil Work and quality checks as per specifications & standards.
- Quality checks & assurance for operation of Batching Plant & it's consumption reports.
- Precast Segment Casting Inspection & Concrete pouring.
- Documentation for quality lab & Internal lab Equipment Calibration.
Diploma / B.E-Civil with 5 to 15 years of experience in QA/QC for road or railway projects.
Tata Projects Limited
Keval Corporate Park, Block-II, Floor- 2nd, Chhani Road,
Opp. G.E.B Sub- Station, Vadodara-390002,
- TA/DA will not be provided for attending the interview.
- If you are a person matching these requirements, please attend the walk-in interview scheduled from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with your updated bio-data / latest photograph / all relevant education and experience certificates / latest 3 months pay slip. Those who have attended an Interview in the past one year, need not attend.
Salary: INR As per company norms
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time