Walk In Interviews - Lab Technician / Quality/QA/QC (Third party pay-roll) for Railway DFCC Projects at Mumbai
Interview Date & Day - 3rd March, 2019, Sunday
Note: These positions are on Third party Pay-roll
Time - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Responsible for all type of activities at Quality lab such as Mix Design for all type of Concrete & Material Testing - Coarse; Fine Aggregate testing, Concrete Testing -Core Cutting, Rock Bolt Testing, Cube Testing, Soil Testing.
- Responsible for Civil Work and quality checks as per specifications & standards.
- Quality checks & assurance for operation of Batching Plant & it's consumption reports.
- Precast Segment Casting Inspection & Concrete pouring.
- Documentation for quality lab & Internal lab Equipment Calibration.
B.Sc / Diploma (Civil) with 5+ years of experience as Lab Technician / Quality/QA/QC.
Must have experience in Highway/Road/Railway/Metro projects
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED
R.R.Corporate, Kalyan-Shil Road
Vaibhav Nagari, Katai Village,
- TA/DA will not be provided for attending the interview.
- If you are a person matching these requirements, please attend the walk-in interview scheduled from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM with your updated bio-data / latest photograph / all relevant education and experience certificates / latest 3 months pay slip.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Highway/Roadway
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time