- Ensure quality compliance and assurance at transmission and distribution project sites.
- Prepare Project Quality Plan and monthly quality reports.
- Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports.
- Chair and document weekly/QC meetings with the superintendent and provide written minutes as described in project specific contract documents.
- Provide written daily QC reports that reinforce activities that are being constructed in conformance with each specific project's established standard and constructively confronts non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time