- Responsible for Managing Health, Safety and Environmental issues for the organization Legal Obligations.
- Maintain Hazard awareness programs.
- Statutory compliance with OHSAS (Occupational Health Safety Assessment Series) with respect to Environment and Implementation of OSHAS 18001 & EMS 14001 system at site & its documentation.
- To provide safety leadership, ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards, improve safety performance, and ensure facility safety policies and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations.
- To prepare Monthly internal Audit, EHS Report and monthly EHS Plan. Conduct Training Programs.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time