Note: Candidate should a Qualified ICWA Please find below the Job description of Cost Accountant (ICWA):
- Designation: Cost Accountant
- Qualification: ICWA
- Company: TATA Projects
- Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 6 to 10 years
- Salary: Best in industry
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Preparation of cost sheet per product, bulk level & unit wise.
- Knowledge in different methods of costing.
- Strong command on overheads.
- Invoice preparation.
- MIS Sales Vs Cost, Expenses actual Vs budgetary, planning.
- Accounts receivable - payable and reconciliation.
- Having good understanding and preparation skills in Work Order preparation.
- Working Capital Management Part of leadership team & advising management on various financial matters.
- Evaluation of Projects based on cost-benefit analysis to arrive at its financial and commercial feasibility.
- Monitoring & preparation of statutory books of accounts and consolidated reports in compliance with time and accuracy.
- Determining financial objectives and designing & implementing the systems, policies and procedures to facilitate financial control, preparation of cash flow statement.
- Preparation of MIS reports and undertaking analysis for key indicators to assist management
- Inventory Control System: Physical Inventory Control System and Review of Non Moving stocks, preparation of MIS related to Inventory movement (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) production cost etc.,
- Monitoring the various activities of departments such as accounts payable, statutory, general accounts check, cheques inventory control system etc.
- Checking of WO/PO and 3 way matching of bills and bill certification
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Cost Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent