: Chartered Accountancy Qualification
: CA (Completed) Company
: TATA Projects Location
: Hyderabad Experience
: 0-3 years Salary:
Best in industry
Note: Candidate should a Qualified CA.
Job description Briefly: Key Words
: IND AS,GST, DT ,DTA, TP,Micro Soft Excel,Communication skills.
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all
- credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent