- Bachelors degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering 5 8 years overall experience and 2 years in Senior Engineer position, or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 10 12 years overall with at least 5 years as Senior Engineer.
- Fair knowledge of spoken English is mandatory.
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing,spreadsheet, and database software are required.
- Assignments will require a working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
JD for Senior Engineer (Civil) :
- Manages all on-site field construction activities associated with a portion of the Building. Must be able to lead a team of 6 Engineers, Supervisors & Foremen.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation.
- Must be reasonably familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of all constructions and facilities to be erected.
- In addition to construction supervision, the Senior Engineer is also responsible for assisting in field administration, procurement, and field engineering.
- Manages and mentors subordinate staff members.
- Assists in Preparation of material and equipment specifications and purchase requisitions;
- reviews supplier data; witnesses shop tests, assists with assessing supplier manufacturingcapabilities.
- Ability to read CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents,prepared by Architectural and Engineering Designers and help his subordinates to understand the same.
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, standards, and client and Consultant requirements.
- Prepares execution plans.
- Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
- Has sound knowledge of Quality and Safety
- Ability to interpret and report variation in works to enable decision making.
- Ability to identify and report subcontractors and their performance.
- Ability to analyze and validate contractors payments/ bills.
- Ability to conduct and interpret land survey data.
- Knowledge and ability in selection of construction methodology.
- Ability to interpret the application and impact of using different construction material.
- Ability to identify and monitor critical activities that have an impact on the construction andsuggest solutions.
- Knowledge of site administration and labor management.
- Understanding and inter relation of various components of the project and scheduling of the activities.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time