- Preparation of contract appreciation document and interpretation of various contractual provisions.
- Preparation of Contract documents for subcontractors.
- Ensure correct contractual procedures are operated for both Main Contracts and Subcontracts by ensuring that the site team is complying with contractual obligations.
- Identify financial risk associated with non-compliance of contract conditions and report, identify any special addition terms and conditions that should be incorporated in the subcontract agreement.
- Provide pre-contract advice to Estimating department related to amended Terms and Conditions of Main Contracts and resource availability for forward workload.
- Ensure that all necessary contemporaneous records and documentation are maintained for maximum recovery in the event of Claims preparation and recovery.
- Identify risk and develop risk mitigation plan
- Develop & maintain relationship with client & subcontractors.
- Ensure timely and accurate work measurement, billing, certification and collection.
- Identification, documentation and submission of claims & variations.
- Documentation and preparation for Dispute Review Board and arbitration.
- Ensure effective claim and recovery management.
- Prepare Contractual letters to be sent to client/ subcontractors.
- Validation of subcontractors bills as per contract conditions, including reconciliation of material/quantities.
- Administration of subcontract contracts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time