1. Work on RFP and RFI opportunities for Smart City Projects involving large IT Infrastructure components/setup.
2. Prepare optimized solutions, BoQ by identifying technically superior and commercially suitable OEMs(s) for Servers, Virtualized Setup, HCI Solutions, Storage, Database, DC Networking components.
3. The responsibility would include carrying out technical discussions with end customers, discussion with OEMs for finalization of technical solution, preparing technical write-up and optimize cost of proposed IT Infrastructure solution(s).
4. Prepare technical design, process for site preparation, steps for installation & testing of proposed equipment.
5. Prepare detailed plan for Technical training for End customer staff in line with RFP/project requirements.
6. Ensure seamless integration of proposed solution components and 100% technical compliance for proposed solution.
7. Ensure proposed solution for given Smart City project (Core IT Setup) is NEVER Technically-Disqualified during the bid process.
8. Coordinate with internal teams (Sales/Procurement) to align vendors for given project(s) and collaborate with other supporting teams.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time