13 - 23 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Certifications : CSWIP (Preferable), ASNT Level 2, QMS Lead Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)
Experience : 15+ yrs ( should handle latest project for Tank )
Duration : 9 Months
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision and updating of the Project specific Contract Quality Plan.
2. Development, preparation, implementation and monitoring of all Contract Specific Procedures and Work Instructions, Quality Control Plans (QCP/ITP).
3. Responsible for advising, guiding and motivating project line management on all Quality and verification activities and related technical matters.
4. Maintain/Update Project QMS documentation
5. Review and Monitoring Sub-Contractor's Quality Systems and quality performance.
6. Manage Project Quality records, acceptance certificates, unit/area completion certificates & preparation of Hand over package/ dossiers.
7. Reporting Quality Assurance activities, monitor Quality Objectives & performance indicators.
8. Identify and communicate lessons learned though the programme lifecycle
9. Liaison with Client representatives on matters related to Quality.
10. Auditing - internal and external, and follow up of Corrective Actions (internal & external).
11. Overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and technical requirements; resolution of quality problems.
12. Review of Vendor's quality documents & track the approval status.
If you are interested then share your CV below mention mail
Recruiter Name:Kalaiselvan Krishnamurthy
Contact Company:Tata Projects Limited