About Tata Project Limited - Urban Infrastructure SBG:
This SBG provides turkey solutions for segments like Heave Civil Infra (Metro & Tunnels, Hydropower & Waterways and Roads, Bridges & Ports) and Urban Built Form (Buildings, Airports & Station Modernization and smart cities).
We have an opportunity as Geotechnical Design Engineer for our upcoming Eleveted & Underground Metro Project.
We invite young, dynamic, Geotechnical professionals having experience in Metro projects to assoicate with us.
Role & Responsiblities:
- Geological field work and structural analysis
- Pre-Geological and Geotechnical investigations, classification and recognition of sub surface soil profiles and all geological documentation.
- Building condition survey (BCS)
- Preparation of Geotechnical Data Report and Geotechnical Baseline Report.
- Calculation of Hydraulic Conductivity (k) by reducing field packer testing data.
- Calculation of Hydraulic Conductivity (k) by analysis of raw data of Slug testing. Rock Mass Rating (RMR) and Q Calculations for Tunnel Support Design
- Calculation of water Inflow in tunnel using Heuers Method.
- NTNU Calculations for TBM Utilization and Advance Rate.
- Preparation of Technical Specifications.
- QC Review of Specifications and Drawings for Tunnel and Shaft Construction.
- Shaft Design which include draft shaft sizing and larger shaft Initial support design.
- Preparation of boring logs in gINT software.
- Rock Sampling and Testing Methodology (Performed PLI tests on field).
- Coordinating with Site Supervisor and Geologist for field data.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time