- Conduct Hazard Identification & risk assessment, prepare and implement Safe Work Procedures for all the activities.
- Prepare site SHE plans, emergency protocols etc and Conduct emergency evacuation drills in different sites according to emergency evacuation plans.
- Prepare SHE procedures / work methods for different construction activities.
- To Monitor SHE routine site activities like conducting of T.B.T. Pre job safety briefing, Pre job safety meetings etc.
- Conduct Accident / Incident Investigations and Prepare detailed accident / Incident reports with recommended CAPA.
- Responsible for conducting SHE Audits and to attend audits with the clients / consultants.
- Responsible to prepare SHE MIS, Conduct Site Safety trainings like First day Safety Induction, On Site Demonstration, Ensure Tool box at Site through line managers, Prepare Environment Management Plan.
- Responsible for SHE Audits , inspections & Compliance
- Responsible for Managing Health, Safety and Environmental issues for the organization Legal Obligations.
- Statutory compliance with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 and its Implementation & documentation at site.
- Ensure compliance with corporate safety standards, improve safety performance, and ensure implementation of SHE policy and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations.
Job Location: Can be posted anywhere in India
Education / Experience Required:
- Diploma / BE / B Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) with experience of 5 + years experience in EHS/Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety Management / Diploma in Industrial Safety & Fire is mandatory
- Certification in IOSH / NEBOSH (Preferable)
Interview Location: Delhi / Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview next week.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time