E&I Inspector / Resident Inspector - Package Substation
8+ Years, 2000 USD - 2500 USD, Compex Certified
1. Shall be HND/Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation engineering.
2. Shall have a minimum of 8 years of quality control and inspection experience in Oil & Gas Offshore Experience
3. Shall be thoroughly familiar with instrument construction materials and construction methods, testing of instrumentation and installations, international codes and standards for instrumentation design, construction and testing of facilities and works.
4. Compex Certified. 1. Implement QA/QC activities including those of sub-contractors works in accordance with approved QCP /ITPs and Procedures, method statements and other contract documents.
2. Prepares and signoff applicable records for quality surveillance / inspections / tests.
3. Maintain records of calibration, inspection and testing equipment.
4. Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, SPs, PRs, and Standards.
5. Witness procedures, tests and certify the results
6. Provide sufficient feedback to Lead Quality Engineer on the day to day quality issues
Salary: USD Less Than 5,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time