FIELD QUALITY (E &I) - Compex Certified - 3 Months Contract
1. Shall be HND/Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation engineering.
2. Shall have a minimum of 8 years of quality control and inspection experience in construction industries. The experience shall include electronic and pneumatic equipment including analogue and digital control systems, relay based and solid state logic systems, transmitters, control valves and accessories.
3. Shall be thoroughly familiar with instrument construction materials and construction methods, testing of instrumentation and installations, international codes and standards for instrumentation design, construction and testing of facilities and works.
4. Compex/ATEX Certified.
5. Prior experience in offshore is must 1. Implement QA/QC activities including those of sub-contractors works in accordance with approved QCP /ITPs and Procedures, method statements and other contract documents.
2. Prepares and signoff applicable records for quality surveillance / inspections / tests.
3. Calibration All instrumentation equipment like as pressure transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, Level Transmitter, Pressure Indicator, Temperature Indicator, Control valve, SDV, BDV, PSV, and etc.
4. Installation & erection equipment, like as Cable support, Bracket, stanchion, Cable ladder, Cable Installation, Junction box, panel SIS, and etc.
5. Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, SPs, PRs, and Standards.
6. Witness procedures, tests and certify the results
7. Provide sufficient feedback to Lead Quality Engineer on the day to day quality issues
Salary: USD Less Than 5,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time