- Understand and implement all statutory, project and company HSE requirements Zero Harm Policy.
- Establish work permit systems, scaffolding tag system and implement it on site
- Review & contribute to preparation of risk reviews of method statements and work procedures for all construction tasks, to ensure that HSE requirements will be met
- Ensure availability of appropriate PPEs, tools and tackles, including inspecting the same regularly
- Ensure that the works is carried out in accordance with environmental regulations of dust, noise and water pollution control
- Introduce and manage safety initiatives in the project
- Analyse health and safety statistics to identify trends and future focus areas of safety improvement
- Provide safer solutions for engineering and technical problems
- Ensure that a programme of audits is established, implemented and monitored
- Prepare and submit all HSE documentation, investigate unsafe acts and implement recommendations.
- Establish and maintain all HSE records of accidents, incidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences
- Provide advice and guidance to the project workforce and management team on the application of current and impending legal, contractual and company safety requirements which may affect the safety, health and welfare of the workforce
- Assist in a programme of training to ensure suitable, sufficient and up to date training to enable post holders to discharge their health and safety duties
- Act as company representative for the project safety function with internal and external bodies
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
Operates through 8 Strategic Business Units viz. Urban & Infrastructure, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Quality Services, Water & Waste Water, Oil, Gas & Hydrocarbon, Railways and Metals & Minerals and Turnover has grown at a CAGR of 23% over the last 5 years.
Ranked the Fastest Growing Construction Company in India in 2008 (Ninth), 2009 (Fifth) and 2010 (Third) and 2011.
Rated amongst the Top Ten Most Admired Construction Companies in India in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012