1. Job Summary:
1. To ensure smooth Commercial Operations of the SBU so as to improve working capital and profit margins.
2. To strengthen the commercial processes of the Business.
3.Processing of all vendor bills and verification of contractor bills
and Invoicing on clients for supplies & updating of receivables
4.Monitoring POs vs control budget and continues updating of actual expenditure incurred including maintenance if PO wise payment control
5.Reconciliation/adjustment if advances paid to supplies/contractors. Provision of liabilities for suppliers/contractors.
6.Cash Flow Management Coordination with project team, tracking collection, reporting variations against plan, monitoring accounts payable.
7.Preparing control budget vs committed cost for project
8.Preparation of projected cash flow
9.Monitoring release of retention money, bank guarantees, bill of exchange, LC payments, release of advance, claims and variations, liquidation damages and penalties, support to arbitration process, evaluating purchase committee recommendations.
10.MIS on projected vs actual cash flow on monthly basis & MIS on debtors billing
11. MIS preparation, ERP, analysis and reporting
2. Qualification & Experience:
- CA (Final) / ICWA (Final) - Mandatory
- Work experience in finance, accounts and commercial role
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time