About Tata Project Limited - Urban Infrastructure SBG:
This SBG provides turkey solutions for segments like Heave Civil Infra (Metro & Tunnels, Hydropower & Waterways and Roads, Bridges & Ports) and Urban Built Form (Buildings, Airports & Station Modernization and smart cities).
We have an opportunity as Commercial Head for our upcoming Eleveted & Underground Metro Project.
We invite young, dynamic, Commercial professionals having experience in Metro projects to assoicate with us.
Role & Responsiblities:
- Prepare, review and establish budgetary controls.
- Phase wise review of budget for understanding cost variations and establishing measures to ensure completion within set limits.
- Procurement & subcontractor packaging strategy, scope finalisation of vendor / subcontractors.
- Prepare due-diligence on various vendors, sub-contractors, etc.
- Responsible for review and approval of all contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for managing the procurement manager for carrying out all supply chain activities.
- Prepare a risk management plan and support the project manager for implementing the same.
- Ensure that all the changes to the scope due to any reason (client, site conditions etc.) is recorded and approved by the client.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices to the client and review of monthly bills of the subcontractor / vendors.
- Responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying and Billing Team
- Submitting variation proposals and interaction with the client supporting the project manager
- Monitor the cash flow & ensure that it remains as planned.
- Supervise his reporting staff and provide them all necessary support to carry out the successful functioning of the commercial department.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on relevant issues relating to the project.
- Responsible for the proper financial closeout of the project, including documenting lessons learnt.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Commercial Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time