Looking for Area Sales Manager (FMCG/Beverages)
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : 2.0 - 3.2 Lakhs CTC
Job Type : 1 Year Contract, Off-Role
Job Location :
1. Telangana (TS - Isnapur, Kandi, Jogipet, Narayankhed, Edupayala)
2. AP - Bayyavaram, Peddapuram, Paravada, Kotauratla, Atchutapuram
To manage multiple stores and ensure adherence of process & procedures, leading to ultimate goal of profitability across stores by acting as a bridge between HO & stores in the assigned area.
1. Protect TATA & TPL brand by ensuring that store meets quality service, sanitation standards.
2. Constantly positioning and leveraging
3. Assist store & operations team in implementation and introduction of new products, established systems, procedures and processes as documented in TQ Manual section
4. Ensure Visual Merchandising standards in accordance with company guidelines to enhance the customers shopping experiences .
5. Responsible for Store audits for Customer service, Cash office, Stock room etc.
6. Sales & Inventory management -
a. Inventory Management & Analysis, Driving Loyalty programs, Service audits to ensure efficient outcome for the same.
b. Handling Profitability and ROI of Region.
c. Inventory Forecast and Yearly Budget Planning.
d. Yearly Sales and Growth Planning.
a. Planning and Creating Brand Awareness, Marketing Budget and Bill activities for the region
b. Analysis & benchmarking of competition & their initiatives
8. Ensure that the stores are staffed appropriately in each shift.
9. Identify areas of improvement, develop and implement training schedules to address them.
10. Ensure Training & Content deliveries on billing software, store operations to employees.
11. Responsible for cash management in TQ malls and submission of management reports.
12. Introduction of new product portfolio based on the feedback from the customers.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Graduate in any stream, MBA preferably in supply chain/logistics management.
2. Proven knowledge of accounting and finance in retail context.
3. 3+ years of Experience in handling FMCG, beverages, etc.
4. Good communication & presentations skills, ability to motivate sales staff to achieve targets, fostering a high level of team growth and contribution.
5. Good business knowledge of retail and merchandising concepts.
6. Strong ability to build relationships and to negotiate.
7. Proven skills in Sales Planning and managing Profitability of the territory assigned to you.
8. Excellent eye for detail, able to deep dive and good problem solving skill
9. Computer literate, proficient in excel
10. Willingness to travel extensively.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time