About Company: Tata Projects
is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial projects. Tata Projects operated through 4 Strategic Business Groups, namely, Industrial systems, Core infrastructure, Urban Infrastructure and Services. While the first three SBGs are directly involved in construction related practices. The Service SBG is concerned with quality certification and inspection services. About Urban Infrastructure SBG:
This SBG provides turkey solutions for segments like Heave Civil Infra (Metro & Tunnels, Hydropower & Waterways and Roads, Bridges & Ports) and Urban Built Form (Buildings, Airports & Station Modernization and smart cities).
We are hiring young, dynamic, a seasoned professional for our upcoming Pune Metro Project based at Mumbai.
Major Role & Responsibilities:
- Arranging transportation to employees, monitoring all vehicles movement to ensure optimum utilisation and control on misuse.
- Ensure all Project locations are clean and hygienic as per local Govt. requirement and terms of contract, arrangement of water and toilets, facilities, maintenance for the workers and staff.
- Ensure rent and other utilities payments of Office, G.H, and labour accommodation taken on rent.
- Coordinating with a various vendors, and external authorities in order to fulfil the administrative requirements.
- Coordination with Security Agencies, Traffic Marshal Agencies for quick response on issues.
- Project Office Administration, Pantry Management, AMC, House Keeping, Printing and Stationeries.
- Arranging, maintaining and ensuring medical first aid to workmen and Emergency treatment of staff and worker of the site, as and when need arises.
- Maintaining good industrial relation with staff, vendors, workmen, client and Local Government officials for healthy atmosphere at site and to ensure smooth Execution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time